Friday, November 14, 2014

WITCH! Toss Her Into The River!!!!

So many times we hear that a lot has changed since back in the day and I feel I can say the same about the term “witch hunt.” Back in the day when someone express that form of intelligence unlike that of their peers it was deemed un-holy and the hunt began but to this day I would express this term as transitioning into “man hunt.” Now when you hear man hunt it usually involves a murderer that is currently on the lamb and they try to get others to search for him. This to me can be the only way to show a witch hunt without the small village aspect. Personally I am not one to keep up with current events in the news and I can only think of one instance in modern day that could be a witch hunt. During the OJ Simpson incident the time when he was lying in the bed of his truck at gun point I saw that there was a considerable amount of people searching for him. Maybe this one part of that trial was not very hunt based but I’m pretty sure after the trial he was treated that way by every town and community he met. All in all I feel this is a phrase that shouldn't need to be used still. We did a lot of dark stuff in the past that we don’t have the luxury to cover up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment