Friday, September 12, 2014

Friendships may or may not last


The theme I chose was friendship. While reading the Harry Potter books I realized that Harry, Ron and Hermione have been friends for a very long time. I value friendships as well but I believe once I came to college everything started to change. Some friendships grew apart while many of them formed. Freshmen year in college I did not speak to many people I stayed to the same group of friends I knew from back home. This I regret because I could have formed other relationships with people I would have never expected. This being my junior year I have met so many new people and have branched out a little more and formed some lifetime friendships. Reading the Harry Potter books I learned that without friends you would not know some of your strengths or weaknesses. Your friends are there to build you up when you’re down and motivate you to do anything that you put your mind to.

No comments:

Post a Comment