Friday, September 12, 2014

Themes of the class

There have been several themes that we have looked at in this class but I seem to keep going back to our first assignment. When I read quiet it gave me an insight into myself and the fact that there are other people out there like me. I have learned from this what kind of person that I am and that I don’t have to feel quite so alone any more. I now l know that there are plenty of other people that can be shy and now know that it’s because they are introverts just like me. I am glad that I have been given the opportunity to read the book Quiet and learn more things about me and many other people. I am looking forward to the rest of this class and all of the other things that we are going to learn. I am going to always come back to this idea that I am an introvert and I will always find ways to connect it to each reading. No matter what I am always going to be brought back to these ideas and continue to find ways to relate to all of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment