Friday, September 12, 2014

The struggles in life

We all face different struggles through out our lives. Some of us struggle with relationships, finances, academics, communication, diet, and list goes on and on. For Harry Potter, he struggles with identifying himself. Because his parents died when he was a baby, he was raised by his horrible aunt and uncle. He is neglected and abused on a daily basis, which makes it difficult for him to realize how great he is. I have had many friends who have grown up with alcoholic, drug abusing parents, who have turned out to achieve greatness. Our struggles and obstacles, help us to become the best versions of ourselves. Personally I have never really struggled with academics or family. Sometimes we take our lives for granted and we need to be reminded of our blessings so we can remain humble. Hearing and seeing others suffer makes me feel grateful for what I have. I have always had great support system at home and school. Without my family and friends I don't know where I would be today. I have put a lot of work into achieving my goals. For achieving my dream career goals, I am half way there. I hope we all can achieve our dreams and remember the struggles  that we had to over come to make those dreams a reality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment